Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sketch Theatre

There's this awesome website, www.sketchtheatre.com, that I was lucky enough to work with a couple weeks ago. You can pretty much get what the site is all about by the title. DEFINATELY check it out. They have alot of great artists that I love up on the site and I felt honored to be in their company. I was a little afraid when I went into it because I don't draw as much as I would like to anymore and I didn't want to emberass myself. But I had a ton of fun and I'm glad I got the chance to do it. Check the sketches out here and visit the website for more.



3 comments:

Heather said...

nate!! these are really cool, you are almost as famous as jackson pollack now! wooohhh

t e s s a r * said...

you barely erase. that's dope.

and what's cool, is i can see when you pause to just check the work out for a sec, especially in the crow one. nice.

Duck said...

bitchin